Top Primary Tradelines for 2019
Whether your rebuilding or optimizing your credit profile. Here are the best PRIMARY tradelines for 2019. These are primary lines, so they will not appear as authorized users.
Consumer electronics, home & garden, fitness, sporting goods & more! Easy credit terms. Here are the details:
- Good or Bad Credit Accepted(97% Applications Approved)
- $5,000 Primary Credit Line(Reports To TransUnion & Experian)
- $95 Yearly Processing Fee
- 50% Down Payment Required
- No Monthly Fees
- U.S. Citizen
- 18 Years or older
- Some kind of prior credit history(Good or Bad)
- Valid I.D.
- Valid Social
- $1,600 minimum household income
Digital ACxD has partnered with Self Lender, a financial technology company with a mission to help people build credit, particularly those who are new to credit or who might not have access to traditional financial products.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply for a loan thats held by our bank partners. Your money is secured and protected in a bank account
- Pay off the loan in 12-24 months. You can choose a repayment plan that fits your budget.
- Each payment builds credit history and adds to your savings. Your payments are reported to all three credit bureaus.
A Credit Builder Account is a credit builder loan, which is a small installment loan thats held in a Certificate of Deposit (CD) at one of our bank partners. The account is FDIC insured and is held in your name.
The Credit Builder Account at Self Lender works in the following way:
- You can join Self Lender at no cost and then apply for a Credit Builder Account. Once approved, you pay a one-time, non-refundable administrative fee for the Credit Builder Account.
- Our bank partner lends you a small loan, which the bank holds onto until the loan is paid in full. The loan funds are held in a Certificate of Deposit (CD) that is FDIC-insured.
- The next month, you start repaying your Credit Builder Account by making equal payments over the term of the loan. Each month, your payment history is reported to the three major credit bureaus, Experian, Equifax and TransUnion. Payment history = 35% of your FICO credit score.
- At the end of the term, once youve paid off your loan, your CD matures and unlocks. The principal amount you put in (minus the interest paid on the loan) unlocks and comes back to you.